Baby it’s cold outside!
NASCSP staff and guest panelists Jonathan Schwabish, economist and data visualization creator, and Sarah Sattelmeyer from The Pew Charitable Trusts Economic Mobility Project are here to help you heat up your data!
Have you ever wondered:
- How can you fuel performance with data?
- How does data drive innovation and change?
- What would management expert, Peter Drucker do?
- What types of analysis give the most bang for the buck?
- What is chart junk?
- What’s wrong with pie charts?
- How do you translate your data into readable and interesting figures
Take a seat and join us from the comfort of your office or home for answers to all your burning questions about data January 30th at 2:00 – 3:15pm EST! Learn more about these and other hot topics to increase performance.